One of the most successful FinTech companies is looking for a skilled Senior Data Scientist / Quant Analyst with focus IFRS models. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled FinTech Data Experts, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become best in class in Data Science within IFRS 9 models, credit scoring models, capital adequacy models and forecasting models.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- You optimize the models according to banking regulations.
- You evaluate the methodologies and accuracy of the models based on statistical tests.
- You perform independent validations and develop monitoring dashboards for all key financial metrics.
- You work with Python, SQL and Git.
- You are the interface between several software development departments, data analysts and the business.
- You continuously increase automation with your own ideas and new input.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in Financial Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in risk controlling or quant analytics.
- Very good understanding of IFRS 9 models, credit scoring models, capital adequacy models and forecasting models
- Fluent SQL, R or Python.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.