One of the most successful FinTech in Berlin is looking for a skilled Senior Data Scientist with a focus on credit risk (PD and LGD models). If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled Data Scientists, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin. Also the option to work in other cities in Europe.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working from home model.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after-work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- Salary up to 85,000 € per year, depending on experience.
- You work with AWS, Python, SQL, Hive and Spark to bring the machine learning models into production.
- You are involved in the whole process of development of LGD and PD models, from analyzing the current status, data collection, cleaning, training, implementing machine learning features and performance monitoring.
- You are the interface between several software development departments, data analysts and the business.
- You continuously increase automation and optimization with your own ideas and new input.
- Bachelor's degree or Master in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data science.
- Fluent in Python and SQL including machine learning tools.
- Experience with AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Hive or Spark.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge about machine learning as well.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.