Responsibility for the role:
- Building and setting up DevOps tools and infrastructure; practice in test, development, integration and company's cloud environments;
- Leadership to all R&D team members; working with software developers and software engineers;
- Identifying and fixing operation/deployment issues;
- Developing automation tools and CI/CD pipeline for application deployment, performance monitoring and configuration management;
- Execute DevOps standards, planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Bachelor degree or above in technical/ STEM field (science, technology, engineering and mathematics);
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in a DevOps role;
- Proficient with one or more coding languages (Python is an advantage), and good command of Linux environment;
- Familiar with database, networking, performance, security and agile methodology;
- Excellent team working and communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, the ability to work on multiple project at the same time.
- Keeping up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies and knowledge sharing;
- Senior partner one-on-one mentorship;
- 10 hours of mandatory trainings a month;
- Highly competitive compensation package;
- Your devotion will be noticed and fair promotion opportunities;
- Working with amazing colleagues who are positive and highly motivated, precise, and systematic thinking; you'll be inspiring one another!