One of the largest brokerage firms in the US is looking for an individual who is willing to build and lead a team for multiple large-scale technical projects within Compliance and beyond.
The Director, Compliance Records Management will be responsible for interacting closely with stakeholders in Legal, Compliance, Operations, and Technology groups. This position will also lead the design of a company-wide records management framework to be used by the entire business. This role will also be a key component in the regulatory data management for the firm.
The Director, Compliance Records Management should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive IT knowledge is needed to interface with team members
- Ability to manage large scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with scripting language is a plus
- Certified Records Manager (CRM) as well as an Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification are a plus