Our team is currently partnered with a growing Elite Boutique Advisory firm who is looking to add supporting staff at the experienced Analyst level (2nd & 3rd year). This firm bumps shoulders with some of the premier players on Wall Street and has had an increadible year of growth despite the pandemic. If you are an Investment Banking/M&A Analyst looking to hone in your technical ability and work on some of the more notible buy and sell-side M&A mandates on the market this is the next great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will be working at another elite advisory firm, middle market, or even bulge bracket bank with closed transactions under their belt. No specific industry experience is required, but the right individual should be open to working across a number of different sectors and deal teams.
- Currently working at another leading investment bank or advisory firm, preferribly focusing on the M&A product
- Public and Private deal experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side M&A deals in the market
- Live deal experience
- All cash compensation
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management