EM Fixed Income Sales - Boutique Investment Bank, Madrid
A Boutique Investment bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced EM Credit Sales Trader in Madrid. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking for an entrepreneurial role.
Key responsibilities of the EM Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of EM Fixed Income Products including Global Bonds, Corporate Bonds, EUR Commercial Paper, Soverigns, Convertibles, CLNs. LPNs and Distressed Bonds
- Focus on sales to institutional clients, ideally looking for relationships with Institutional Investors in the UK or Sub-Saharan Africa
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
- Execution of bond trades
Key requirements of the EM Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an EM sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of fixed income and emerging markets
- Transferable client portfolio
- Willing to be based in Madrid
If you are interested in the EM Fixed Income role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.