Do you want to work for one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands? The KYC & Onboarding IT Area in Leeuwarden is a modern and vibrant place for every techie. Software development is fully shifted-left, based on a new tech stack where containerized Java code is deployed with Azure DevOps towards our OpenShift powered cloud. Join this adventure as a Tech Lead.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on the contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
- 50% you will develop and test digital flows on our mobile banking apps used by millions of Dutch customers.
- 50% you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and motivating IT experts in your chapter, which will consist of 8 till 12 software engineers on average.
- You would be working from Leeuwarden and Amsterdam.
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (8 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend).
- Back-end: Java, Spring Boot, Maven, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Cassandra, Oracle. Front-end side, we are into Lit HTML/ Webcomponents, NPM.
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation (with for example Cucumber), continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Azure DevOps, Helm, Kubernetes on OpenShift, Docker (Compose).
- We have embraced full shift-left approach to software development, so you are expected to refine, code, test and deploy your own work to immutable containers on our cloud environments.
- Lead development experience is a pre.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for the business colleagues.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and iterative way of working is a pre.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV