My client is looking for an experienced equity sales professional to join their team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for selling A and H shares research to institutional clients in the APAC region, as well as providing market insights and investment ideas.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, such as hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
- Execute sales orders and provide trade support for clients across A and H shares markets.
- Generate and pitch investment ideas based on fundamental and technical analysis, market trends, and client needs.
- Collaborate with research, trading, and other sales teams to provide comprehensive and tailored solutions for clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments, regulatory changes, and industry news affecting A and H shares.
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance, economics, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in equity sales, preferably with a focus on A and H shares.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written. Cantonese is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of A and H shares markets, products, and regulations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and team-oriented.