Equity Stat-Arb Quantitative Researcher
A top NYC multi-manager hedge fund is looking for talented Stat-arb QRs and QDs to expand one of their most successful PM pods. This team is looking to hire several strong candidates to the teams who will lead new research processes, strategy implementation and portfolio construction projects for the systematic team.
This pod is a leading performer of the fund, and one of the most successful pods on the street. New candidates will be responsible for working with a strong team to further increase returns.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience working on systematic strategies in a hedge fund, asset manager, or prop trading firm
- End to end experience researching, developing, and implementing quantitative trading strategies with holding periods of minutes to ~1-2 weeks
- Factor Research and Portfolio Construction experience is an added plus
- Advanced degree in a scientific field (MS or PhD preferred)
- Strong Python or C++ programming skills
- Drive to succeed and see results, entrepreneurial mind-set
- Willing to consider junior candidates with exceptional qualifications (Olympiads, Academic research, perfect GPAs, etc.)
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.