Our client, an Elite Boutique Investment Bank, is currently looking to add an Associate to their growing FIG team in New York City. This position will offer extensive exposure within the Financial Services sector and will provide an opportunity to hone your Investment Banking skill set. This is a once in a lifetime chance to join a leading independent advisory firm.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Playing a key role in all aspects of the transaction process
- Ideally works at another leading investment bank or M&A Advisory firm
- Public and Private deal experience preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Buy and sell-side transaction experience is ideal
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Previous FIG experience is strongly preferred
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side deals in the market
- Live deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you're an investment banking Associate who is looking to join a leading independent advisory firm team please apply by clicking the link.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!