Our client, a leading financial solutions provider and a Fortune 500-listed organisation, is looking to add a Financial Accountant to their fast-growing team in Frankfurt. This will involve working on a broad range of projects in cooperation with the Chief Financial Accountant in order to ensure a high level of quality throughout the monthly accounting cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment working alongside and learn from highly-skilled professionals.
The Financial Accountant will:
- Be directly involved in the preparation of monthly management accounts, as well as balance sheet reconciliations
- Play an active role in the validation and reconciliation of monthly results
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Coordinate with local annual audits and financial accounts
- Undertake trading systems integration in conjunction with the general ledger
- Prepare regulatory capital reports for BaFin and CSSF as required
- Possess experience in working on accounting topics in the financial services sector
- Also have experience working within a regulated environment, including exposure to SOX topics
- Be proficient in the Oracle accounting system as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Have knowledge of monthly and daily routine processes and internal controls
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills and be familiar with database queries
- Enjoy working in a team and have great interpersonal skills
- Be fluent in both German and English
Our client is a leading financial services provider who are looking to expand their activities in Germany, meaning that this opportunity represents the chance to join a dynamic, fast-growing local team with a global reputation.
To apply for the Financial Accountant role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV on LinkedIn or on +4930726211419.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!