Financial Crime Associate
Are you ready to kick off your career in one of the Europe's most established financial institutions? Do you have a strong interest in Financial Crime?
Our client, a longstanding European FS institution are currently seeking to develop their Financial Crime department in Amsterdam through the hiring of a driven and motivated Financial Crime professional.
In this role you will be responsible for providing guidance and advice to the business to ensure its adherence to Financial Crime policies & procedures, as well as assisting in the continued development of the Financial Crime Framework/Department.
- You will develop, support, and embed the anti-financial crime control framework.
- Supporting a wide team regarding governance of financial crime functions.
- Risk analysis to identify change and gaps in the risk/FC framework/policy.
- Establishing operating procedures that are relevant to the company's requirements.
- Assist with monitoring and testing reviews.
- Assist and at times deputise for the Netherlands Head of Financial Crime.
- Previous experience financial crime/anti-money laundering (AML) experience, preferably within an Investment Banking/Capital Markets environment.
- Transaction Monitoring/SAR/market abuse experience
- Understanding of the regulatory framework related to financial crime.
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- Strong Attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Allocation
If this position is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply and reach out to me directly on: