Selby Jennings is working with one of the world's leading market makers and trading firms in Austin, TX. They leverage pioneering technology to deliver to markets across the globe.
They are looking for developers with 1-4 years of experience to create powerful trading tools that facilitate trading stages of their high performance system. Ideal candidates should be comfortable managing development, implementation and testing of new features for complex software applications while monitoring day to day operation of the production systems.
Candidates should have:
- A Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in Java or Python
- Experience in SQL
- Web technology experience is a plus
- Development in a Linux environment is a plus
- Interest in trading and financial markets