Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for supporting and monitoring that the Lines of Business in Global Markets are aware of and comply with their relevant regulatory requirements.
- Advising compliance and senior management on the effectiveness of the Enterprise Compliance Framework in monitoring and testing, measuring, managing and reporting regulatory compliance and risk.
- Executing the first line operational risk activities for all Capital Markets businesses
Key requirements of the Position:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in areas of business, finance or law.
- Ten years of experience in financial services industry, with a strong understanding of key functions in a banking environment, i.e. Front Office, Operations, Risk and Compliance.
- Demonstrated experience and comprehension of these key end-to-end processes and related controls.
- Knowledge of financial products and markets- Fixed Income, FX, Equity, Commodities and associated derivative products.
- Willing to be based in Paris