We are working with arguably the #1 High-Frequency Proprietary Trading Firm across the globe who are looking for a talented FPGA Engineer to work on the design and enhancement of their market-leading global trading platform on a new greenfield initiative.
They pioneer their own trading strategies and systems, striving for the cleanest code and most sophisticated technologies in the market. They're running a global network with thousands of high-performance low-latency applications, solving problems in nanoseconds and have achieved record-breaking back-to-back years.
Having placed a number of their previous hires into their Infrastructure team, I know they've seen huge success in bringing people in from multiple different locations and industries but most importantly, are impressed by people who relentlessly strive for perfection and would like to take ownership over one of the most-reliable trading infrastructures in the world.
They are known to pay extremely competitively for the best talent, ultimately paying well-above the market rate and are more than happy to support visas for people they believe will strive to move their business to the next level!
- Work in a collaborative environment with the hardware and software teams to design and optimise their trading system
- Striving for the design of the lowest-latency and highest-reliability FPGAs achievable
- Provide ideas and architecture for the development of their hardware platform moving forwards
- Provide solutions for the complex problems encountered on a daily basis
- A university degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience designing FPGAs using VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
- Previous experience creating networking stacks and working with internet/proprietary protocols
- A self-motivated attitude towards word and enthusiasm to learn from mistakes
- A more holistic interest in understanding the interaction of these systems into the wider-business trading activities
If interested, please apply with a copy of your resume and we will be in touch soon!