Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Fund Operations Manager, Leading Investment Management Firm
- Support deal teams and coordinate financial due diligence.
- Assist in budgeting, cash management, tax, financial reporting etc.
- Provide administrative, finance and accounting support to the private market business.
- Work closely with the MAS on regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports on fund valuations and performance returns.
- All other ad-hoc operational and middle/back office function.
Skills & Requirements of the Fund Operations Manager, Leading Investment Management Firm
- Graduate with a degree from reputable universities.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within the Private Markets, either in Real Estate, Private Equity or Infrastructure.
- Experienced in audit would be advantageous.
- Hands on individual and strong product knowledge.