Our client is a leading International Bank who have a position available based in Luxembourg for a highly motivated individual with good financial markets knowledge (primarily FX/Interest Rates products) to build on their career within Corporate Sales.
- To be a dealer for FX/Interest rate products on an established desk in Luxembourg.
- To be able to execute transactions with clients on FX derivatives and interest rates derivatives, primarily focused on corporate clients.
- To develop financial market analysis and identify business opportunities, including the identification, approach, and onboarding of new clients.
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Experience / knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters is necessary.
- Business level English and French required due to target client base.
- Knowledge on Asian & European currency/interest rate markets.
To apply to this role:
Email your CV
020 3667 8354