- Handle regulatory enquires & inspections and general compliance matters
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc compliance reports
- Develop, maintain and implement compliance plans, manuals, policies and procedures
- Conduct gap analysis to assess the Bank's compliance with regulatory requirements
- University graduate preferable in Banking, Accounting, Law or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking compliance role
- Sound knowledge of relevant compliance rules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.