VP / Director - German Fixed Income Solutions Sales - Investment Bank, Amsterdam
A growing Investment Bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced Fixed Income Sales professional in Amsterdam. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of risk management products, including Interest Rate Derivatives and X-CCY Swaps, Alternative Investments including Mortgages and Regulatory Solutions
- Focus on sales to DACH Institutional Clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Fixed Income Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an Fixed Income sales role within a leading financial institution, at least to an VP level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of IRD markets
- Existing client base within the DACH region
- Native / Fluency in German speaking
- Willing to be based in Amsterdam
If you are interested in the Fixed Income Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.