A global Investment Management firm with a 30 year track record and c.€21bn AUM are looking to build out their London office with a Global Marketing Manager.
This is a challenging and exciting role for someone who would like an entrepreneurial yet collaborative working environment within strategic marketing and communications.
- Create campaigns and marketing materials for marketing channels and internal communications including but not limited to: articles, social media content, thought leadership papers and research papers, blogs, scripts for podcasts, videos and speeches
- Relationship building and management with internal teams, stakeholders and PR agencies
- Analyzing all content performance and ensuring it is in line with the firm's strategy
- Work closely with the design team to build compelling campaigns
- 5+ years experience working in Marketing / PR / Communications within financial services
- Passion for strategic content creation
- Superior communication and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this rare opportunity to be a part of an established organization where you can make a significant impact, please apply directly on this site.