I am working with one of the top Real Estate firms who are in need of a Senior Analyst and a range of Associates to bolster their M&A execution team.
This is a need based solely on the high level of acquisitions that the team are engaged on as part of their strategy to grow the team and will exposure you to some of the most high profile Real Estate in the entire region. The group is known to be more collegiate, lean and entrepreneurial than the larger banking teams that they compete with on a regular basis meaning you will get much more diverse responsibilities for managerial aspects, execution and in originating further business.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Advisors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- An exposure to Real Estate M&A or an interest is a bonus
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Good track record of driving execution projects
- Capability to manage, train and mentor the juniors
Please apply if your profile matches the description and the Real Estate M&A space is the area for you long-term!