Global Trade Analyst - Grains and Oilseeds, Dubai
We are currently working with a Trading House who is rapidly expanding their Agriculture Trading Desk, and we are seeking to hire an experienced Research Analyst to join the team. In this exciting growth phase of the company, they are looking for a motivated and experienced Trading Analyst to value add to the operations.
- Lead global research including Oilseeds, Grains and Livestock research and analysis.
- Collaborate with traders to understand customers and market situations.
- Build research system from scratch to support global agri trading business
- Provide SND analysis to trading team
- Coverage includes Origination (including but not limited to US, Argentina, Brazil, etc) and all Destinations
- Market analysis - market information, trends and statistics
- Innovate and explore methods to increase work efficiency and accuracy via new models and analytics in line with Company values and guidelines
- At least 3-8 years of working experience in Grains and Oilseeds research is required for this position
- Strong network within the Agriculture space
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Currently based in or open to relocate to Dubai
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.