One of London's leading independent investment firms are hiring for a graduate client service / business developer to support their exciting growth plans. The firm are a leader in the US/European equity space and have an excellent track record with offices located across 4 countries.
After another year of excellent growth, the firm are adding headcount to expand their supporting capabilities. This graduate position will give you experience across a diverse range of work. This role is ideal for a candidate who has graduated within the last year and has aspirations for a career in sales in the asset management space.
- Learning to interact with existing and prospective clients.
- Provide an excellent service to clients and answer all ad hoc client queries.
- Creating high quality marketing materials e.g. presentations and commentaries.
- Prepare monthly standard reports for clients.
- Ensuring that the CRM system and the document database are up to date and organised.
- Ad hoc support for the wider team, including Partners, the Investment Team and Sales team.
- Preparing Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2:1 BA/BSc degree from a Russell Group University.
- Internship/placement experience within Investment management (preferred) or within financial services.
- Excellent at using Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated business acumen with highly developed communication.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.