One of London's leading independent investment firms are hiring for a graduate investment support to join their growing business. The firm are a leader in the US/European equity space and have an excellent track record with offices located across 4 countries.
After another year of excellent growth, the firm are adding headcount to expand their investment capabilities. This graduate position will give you experience across a diverse range of work. This role is ideal for a candidate who has graduated within the last year and has aspirations for a career in investments in the asset management space.
- Creating high quality client and regulatory reports and daily reporting to portfolio managers.
- Portfolio monitoring and reconciliation of discretionary portfolios.
- Calculation of management fees for discretionary portfolios.
- Trade execution, booking and settlement.
- Assisting with new client on boarding.
- Preparation of Investment Committee packs.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2:1 BA/BSc degree from a Russell Group University.
- Internship/placement experience within Investment management (preferred) or financial services.
- Excellent at using Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and organised, with a strong quantitative skills and an aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated business acumen with highly developed communication.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.