A global asset manager ($1trillion+ AUM) are looking for a Head of Channel Marketing for UK, Nordics and Benelux. This is a Director level position and a brand new role for this well-established firm where you will be working closely with the Global Head of Marketing as well as wider sales and investment teams to develop and unify the marketing vision and strategy for UK, Nordics and Benelux.
- Lead marketing teams in UK, Nordics and Benelux
- Track and analyse audience research to determine how the firm is perceived by targeted audience
- facilitate compelling digital nurturing campaigns and product-related media engagement plan for targeted audiences, including the creation of relevant content/publications
- Manage the implementation of advertising, awards management, collateral development, sponsorships, conferences, email marketing, online channels, etc
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing colleagues across geographies and channels as well as business and sales teams and with the key senior stakeholders within the global organization
- 10+ years' Marketing experience gained in an asset management or financial services context, ideally covering UK, Nordics and BeNeLux
- Experience in successfully coordinating international marketing initiatives with a demonstrable track record of successful execution
- Highly organized and entrepreneurial with a strong drive for client focus
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, independent, high-pressure corporate environment
- Proven project manager with experience managing multiple, high-visibility projects
- Experience using marketing automation platforms, processes and tools
- A proactive, enthusiastic, flexible attitude that demonstrates initiative
- Proven ability to build strong relationships quickly and confidence to deal with colleagues at all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, but able to prioritize and deliver within tight deadlines
Your role will have global impact across the firm. You'll help deliver a distinctive brand positioning and presence, driving category leadership across our strategic priorities. Please apply directly on this site.