- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Structure and execute complex fixed income transactions.
- Work with internal departments to develop and promote cross border FICC solutions business.
- Conduct credit analysis and risk assessment of clients.
- Prepare credit proposals and periodic reports.
- Perform country/industry research.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in fixed income structuring or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.