Qualifications and attributes:
- More than 2 years previous experience in China secondary market investment in healthcare industry, including A share, H share and ADR.
- Prior hedge fund, long-only, or investment consulting experience.
- Strong analytic and conceptual skills, attention to detail and results focused.
- Ability to deliver quality work under time pressure; Self driven and hard working.
- Proven financial and modeling abilities - Possesses learning agility, curiosity and discipline.
- Innate ability to empathise, cultivate and develop positive relationships.
- Resilient, attracted to challenges and has a high capacity for work.
- Independent thinker, yet motivated to communicate and forge consensus/team work.
- Respect and integrity
- Conduct deep-dive fundamental analysis on China healthcare companies independently
- Perform financial and valuation analyses using various methodologies
- Build detailed financial models to predict company fundamentals development under various operating scenarios
- Full involvement in all stages of investment process
- Present investment ideas to Portfolio Manager & CIO and prepare the documentation
- Research and analyses markets and healthcare sub-sectors
- Coordinate efforts with team members and external parties
- Be involved in day to day research projects and execution support