- Planning and executing the test of design and operating effectiveness for RCSA (Risk & Compliance Self-Assessment) controls within required timeframes and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Writing and/or reviewing reports or presentations that clearly articulate the results/conclusions of testing or validation activities.
- Assisting in managing change to ensure an effective risk management program.
- Consulting on and leading the implementation of initiatives
- 4+ years of independent testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, military experience, training, education
- Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products, and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry: compliance, risk management, or audit operations
- Specialized knowledge or prior regulatory compliance testing or review experience