The Information Security Analyst will support information security operations such as vulnerability management, security alert investigation, and vendor security assessments.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for the following...
- Design and implement processes for Information Security operations
- Triage, investigate and remediate information security alerts
- Improve internal scanning, detection and reporting of these risks
- Implement security best practices and systems
The Information Security Analyst should have the following requirements...
- Information systems security background
- Experience in a SOC and/or related job function
- Experience with different security platforms, including: IDS, IPS, firewalls, AV etc
- Understanding with encryption technologies
- Familiar with NIST Cybersecurity Framework
If you are interested in this current opportunity for a Operations Technology Engineer on a permanent basis based in Hong Kong, for further information about this position please apply.