Our client is a Bank who have an Executive Director position available based in London to help their Market Making on Interest Rate Derivative Products. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of IRD as well as GBP Currencies.
- Servicing Sales and Clients with Pricing and other Ad-Hoc needs.
- Manage Market Risk, by analysis of Trading books and adjusting positions accordingly.
- Idea Generation to develop Trading ideas within the IRD space.
- Lead the strategic direction of the desk.
- Support Quants in order to improve desk functioning.
- Automization development, for Sales-Trading workflow.
- At least 12 years of experience in Interest Rates Derivatives Trading, specifically Euro Swaps, XCCY Swaps, Rates Options, FX Options and FX Swaps
- Highly analytical with coding experience.
- Must have had some experience trading GBP.
- Strong track record in helping to build a business.
- Leadership experience is beneficial
If you are interested in the mandate of Executive Director IR Derivatives Trader, please apply within, or email for more info.