An International Bank is seeking candidates at Analyst-VP level for their Corporate Finance outfit in South Africa. This is a group that are focused on covering M&A, ECM and Structured Products advisory.
This group are particularly focused on equities due to the nature of the emerging market focus in that region and are highly prolific hence the need for additions at this time.
- Support Execution and Origination responsibilities
- Preparation and presentation of marketing materials for origination purposes, while supporting all related activities
- Extensive responsibilities relating to due diligence
- Promote the firm for new business opportunities
- 1+ years of Investment Banking/Corporate Finance experience
- Exposure to a range of Investment Banking products would be ideal
- High levels of attention to detail, and numeracy
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation and confidence to build new relationships
- Ability to work independently or within a wider group
Please apply if you are interested in a unique and exciting role within a very dynamic and prolific group.