A leading Renewable Energy Company with a focus on solar, onshore/offshore wind and energy storage projects, is seeking an Investment Associate to add to their growing team here in Singapore.
This is a new Investment Associate opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Investment Associates from mid-senior level to join this Renewable Energy Company.
Responsibilities of an Investment Associate:
- Processing new investment opportunities, ranging from market assessment, positioning, to initial underwriting and deal structuring;
- Working on diligence efforts on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and managing external advisors;
- Building comprehensive financial models to support deal underwriting and structuring efforts;
Requirements of an Investment Associate:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a business analyst, financial analyst or project team member in finance, economics, investment or actuarial fields preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts, financial statements and cashflows.
- Possess a passion for the renewable energy sector.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)