Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a full service specialty healthcare investment bank looking to add a strong Investment Banking Analyst to their growing team. This opportunity will allow you to work on lean deal teams, get a variety of reps under your belt and gain extensive exposure to senior bankers and clients.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions.
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.