The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
* Provide transaction support to senior bankers on a broad range of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and valuations.
* Prepare client presentations and play an active role in deal executions
* Perform due diligence and financial analysis and modeling
* Assist in preparation of company marketing and transactions materials
* Interact with clients during presentations and deal executions
The Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
* 6 Months to 2 Years of Investment Banking Experience
* Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields
* Ability to handle a variety of transactions concurrently
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.