Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: A middle market investment bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their rapidly growing industrial team.This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive sell-side M&A experience and work closely with senior bankers and clients throughout the deal process. They closed a substantial number of deals last year and have a strong pipeline going into this year. This opportunity provides the ability to join a close-knit team with a clear vision for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-4 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.