Summary: We are currently partnered with a full-service Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Business Services team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive sell-side M&A experience and work directly with senior bankers throughout the execution process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth.
The (job title) will be responsible for...
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The (job title) should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Open to all industry backgrounds
- Prior experience with sell-side or buy-side M&A transactions
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Associate role, please don't wait to apply!