Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a specialty Healthcare Boutique Investment Bank based out of Denver, CO looking to add Investment Banking Associates to their team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a tight knit, cohesive, and high performing team on track to have a record year. This Investment Banking Associate will also gain sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Previous Investment Banking or M&A execution experience
- Experience performing financial modeling and analysis
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.