A leading EIS & VCT investment management firm is hiring an experienced Investment Director to join their team in London, United Kingdom.
Our client is a tax efficient fund with investments between £2-10 million which they invest within the UK SME space. The successful candidate will have at least c.5 years (or relevant) experience in Private Equity or Venture Capital.
As the Investment Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the investment team to identify and evaluate potential investments
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments
- Working with portfolio companies to develop and execute their strategic plans
- Monitoring the performance of portfolio companies
- Preparing and presenting investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including investors and portfolio companies
- Working with and sitting on company boards
- Have a strong knowledge of the UK SME space
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of successful investments
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly here.