I am working with a rapidly expanding insurance firm, and newly opened a reinsurance firm which has also been gaining a lot of traction within the business. They have been rapidly hiring across their front office teams. So right now, they are looking to hire an Investment Risk Analyst to support their global Fixed Income portfolio. This company really prioritizes employee retention and good company culture, so they are really looking for highly motivated people to be part of a fast growing and hands on team that promotes internal growth. The role would be reporting up to the Chief Risk Officer for the Investments Team, and they are looking for someone to assist leadership to work with teams across the business.
- Model implementation and production
- Establish risk limits
- Develop trading activity dashboards
- Perform portfolio optimizations
- Fulfill ad hoc requests
- Support credit and investment risk reporting.
- Experience working with investment teams
- Strong coding or modeling skills in SQL or python
- Highly motivated person to have desire to be a part of a growing team for the long term
- Good communication skills
- Investment, risk, or a quantitative background