Selby Jennings is representing a $40bn Private Markets Asset Manager. The firm cover a wide range of private strategies including real estate, infrastructure and private credit. As this group continues to excel as a top quartile performing fund, the team are looking to boost their investor relations and fundraising capability.
The successful individual will have a few years of experience in investor relations/marketing within asset management, and will ideally have some private markets / real assets experience. The individual will be motivated to develop their career in investor relations/fundraising and will share the group's ethos of putting the client first.
- Supporting the Director's and Managing Director's on all fundraising initiatives.
- Dealing with all investor ad-hoc enquiries and acting as one of the main point's of contacts for the institutional investors across EMEA, including pensions, insurances, sovereigns and family offices.
- Supporting the creation of RFPs, RFIs, DDQs.
- Have an active role in creating the marketing materials including pitchbooks, presentations and helping to organise roadshows.
- Organise and attend client meetings and conferences.
The Ideal Candidate:
- c.2-5 years of experience within client services/investor relations/marketing within asset management.
- Private Markets experience is ideal.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Will be motivated to further their career in investor relations and will have aspirations of moving into capital raising.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please apply directly on this site.