An industry leading financial institution is looking to hire an IT Audit Director to join their Internal Audit division, focusing on infrastructure, technology operations, cyber security, and applications audits. This individual will operate as Auditor in charge for internal technology audits. This position will report to the head of information systems audit and will manage a team of IT audit managers.
The ideal candidate will have 12+ years of experience in IT audit or Technology risk fields. Additionally, this individual will be managing portfolios of audits, which will require constant interaction with various business units and function leaders, so strong communication skills will be required.
- Serve as Auditor in Charge and main point of contact for IT related audits, which includes development, management, and execution of audit plans
- Support the overall management for the function of Information Systems Audit
- Support and oversee IT Audit managers through the audit lifecycle
- Lead team of IT audit professional through mentorship and coaching
- Work with the 1st and 2nd lines of defense to analyze opportunities for internal control improvements
- Collaborate with data analytics team to leverage data analysis in audit execution
- Rely on your team to identify areas of control weaknesses and needs for increased governance, and subsequently, work with the business units to create action plans to remediate rising risks
- 12+ years of experience in IT Audit or Technology risk fields
- 6+ years of experience in management or leadership
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Foundational understanding of IT risk frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- CISA certification required