IT Director | Global Bank
London, United Kingdom
Compensation: 90 - 100K GBP + benefits
This role will have management respnsibility and will see you working with C-Suite individuals, directly reporting into the COO to help define strategies and make business-critical decisions. The bank will look to you to manage the institutions technology operations and the implementation of new IT systemsn and policies.
Responsibilties for IT Director | Global Bank:
- Manage all IT related operations including network security and ensure they align with company goals/policies.
- Establish IT policies and systems to support objectives set by senior management
- Continous review and analysis of the business requirements to determine future needs
- Identigy equipment and hardware purchases necessary for continious growth in the bank's capabilties.
- Coordination of relelvant IT team and other proessionals i.e. computer scientists, technicians to provide guidance
- Manage and set the IT deparments annual budget
- Build necessary internal and external stakeholder relationships in order to achieve the strategic goals set out by senior management.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems admin.
- Experience working with databases, data storage and telecomm systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good teamwork skills and experience
- Ability to identify risks to technical challenges
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- French speaking skills advantageous
The partners are looking to begin initial calls with candidates ASAP.
If of interest please contact: