Germany's leading provider in investment and credit marketing is now looking to hire an IT Manager, to join them. If you're keen to be part of an open, diverse and secure working environment - then this multinational company is definitely your go-to!
- You will have the chance to interact with the most engaging, motivated and multicultural team of open-minded people with a super friendly culture in the office in the heart of Berlin.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Flexible working hours - you will have the opportunity of working from home or the office even after COVID-19.
- 30 plus 2 days' vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to €70,000 a year.
- You are the point of contact for cross-functional teams within the company, as well as for any and all stakeholders involved.
- You support the IT department in the efforts to integrate new technology providers for the current supplier management process.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams (mostly IT and Compliance) to ensure contract performance is up to standards.
- You maintain and oversee IT financial expenses and budget forecasts - to create relevant proposals that will be used as part of the whole financial planning process.
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, or any other IT related field.
- Proven experience in end-to-end sourcing and IT services.
- Proven experience in understanding cost benefits decision along with strong negotiation skills in regards to contract proceedings.
- Fluency in both English (C1) and German (C1) is absolutely essential.
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out to Giovanny Benztio with your CV.