Our client, a leader within the hedge fund world is seeking an IT Operations Engineer to join them in London on a hybrid basis.
The IT Operations Engineer will work for the technology operations team which is responsible for infrastructure / application support of the systematic trading platform. The key for this role is an individual who has strong experience of cloud operations, database programming / scripting to build CI/CD and observability frameworks, troubleshooting and technical issue investigation skills.
- Setup CI / CD Pipelines
- Contribute in platform and application design with focus on non-functional requirements
- design and implement global support model
- automation of infrastructure foundation - provisioning, production setup
- Production support and operations of highly scalable and reliable data, research, trading ecosystem
- Setup ITSM framework's including run / playbooks; KPIs and metrics to track performance, scalability, reliability, errors and tickets
- 3+ years operations and production support across infrastructure and applications
- Automation and cloud operations
- container technologies
- Asynchronous messaging
- DevOps best practices and creating CI / CD Pipeline
- IT Service management tools
- Python, Shell
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
Please click the link to apply if you are interested.