A leading global consulting group specializing in tax and audit consulting is currently offering the chance to join their expanding IT Risk team at several different locations across Germany, namely in Berlin, Essen, Hamburg or Munich. The role would involve leading IT Risk teams on a variety of different projects for the client's major customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The IT Risk Manager will:
- Be directly involved in the planning and implementation of annual audits through data analysis and process mining
- Participate in projects focusing on IT general controls and SOX topics
- Help to identify weaknesses in IT risk management and risk controls as well as developing clear and practical recommendations through audit reports
- Also take responsibility for supporting IT-based projects, e.g. in IT risk management
- Enjoy the freedom to implement solutions on an independent basis
- Have completed a relevant degree, i.e. in IT or computer science
- Have gained relevant professional experience in either an internal or external role or in IT risk management, preferably in a consultancy
- Be confident in the testing of IT controls as well as independently performing IT audits
- Be a committed and assertive team member with pronounced social and analytical skills
- Ideally have relevant qualifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM
- Have advanced communication skills in German and ideally English as well (both spoken and written)
Our client is a renowned and fast-growing global consultancy, who are currently looking to strengthen in a number of key areas as part of their growth plan for 2021.
To apply for the IT Risk Manager role with us, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!