Do you want to work in the heart of Munich for an upcoming crypto start-up? Do you enjoy implementing your ideas and being in charge? Do you fancy working with a professional team of doers? If yes, we encourage you to apply now!
This is what my client company has to offer:
- To help build the second location of an already very successful crypto startup.
- Determine and implement IT security from scratch.
- Develop yourself into an expert in matters of MaRisk, BAIT, and business continuity management.
- Training budget.
- The option of completing certificates such as ISO 27001 - ISO 27006, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security +, CEH, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, GCIH, OSCP, BSI Auditor, Certified Information Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager.
- A cheerful, highly qualified, and professional team with a hands-on mentality.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid home office option.
- A salary between € 60,000 and € 90,000.
- You are responsible for the complete information security system.
- You secure the systems against hacker attacks and business continuity management.
- You implement emergency measures.
- You will train to become an expert in regulatory requirements under BaFin, MaRisk, and BAIT and implement the corresponding processes.
- You will develop into a go-to expert for IT Security matters and as an information security officer, you will answer internal and external questions about IT Security.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the field of IT security, in the field of cloud security, cloud architect or enterprise architect with a focus on IT security (having held a working student or intern position also sufficient)
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics, or comparable.
- Interested in becoming an expert in IT security in the banking field.
- Positive can-do mentality and drive for IT security, cloud systems, and cryptocurrency.
- Fluent in German and good English skills.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please apply or contact Loren Milo directly. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, feel free to contact Loren.