My client is by no means looking for the 'finished article' with this hire, they're focused on finding someone who wants to grow with the business and are happy to teach about the connectivity space and the challenges they're looking to overcome with a fresh set of eyes. Previous experience within the electronic trading space would be hugely beneficial but they're open to speaking with any solid junior backend developers who would like to move into a fast-paced environment.
- Design, development, support and enhancement of client facing and outbound connectivity services
- Be involved in the design and optimisation of the automation testing framework
- Act as a 3rd tier support for production issues
- Work closely with Product Support and Product teams
- 1-3 years software development experience within electronic trading or electronic trading system provider
- 1-3 years of experience working in C++ and/or Java on Linux platform
- FIX protocol and SQL experience is a benefit
- Test-writing or development experience with Python or Java
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows-based servers
If of interest, please apply with a copy of your latest resume and someone will be in touch to discuss in more detail!