We are seeking a Trading Reliability Engineer to join a leader within a leader in prop trading. This role offers an opportunity work with technologies such as Python and Bash within a Linux environment to carry out automation and scripting requirements. Alongside this the Trading Reliability Engineer will deploy large workloads and distribute these using Kubernetes.
With a variety of projects to work on, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual at the beginning of their career to work in a high-performance culture. This role requires strong troubleshooting skills to ensure quick responses can be provided to any production issues alongside solving the root cause of problems along the way.
Within this exciting role you will be working with highly skilled technologist such as Network Engineers, Developers and Systems Engineers within a diverse technical landscape. Technology is at the core of everything this organisation does alongside company culture.
- ensure the firm can release daily to ensure high availability, stability and performance
- Troubleshoot and provide fast responses to production issues.
- Solve root cause of problems in a structural way
- Translate trading request to concrete technical requirements
- Coordinate, Prioritise and plan the changes to trading software to ensure smooth exchange migrations and quick time-to-market for new features and software.
- Scripting and automation experience in Python / Bash
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Other languages advantageous such as Java and C++
- Knowledge of JVMs, Database querying and TCP/IP protocols
- Interest in Reliability engineering / DevOps
- Salary c90,000e
- 30% bonus year one, increasing YOY
- 4 weeks a year of remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Gym membership
- Chair massages
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided
- Annual company trip
- collaborative working culture
- training and option to work anywhere within the business