A very well funded consumer lending FinTech is looking to build out their risk analytics platform as they continue to put out new products to the market. This role would spearhead the collections analytics functions for the greater portfolio management groups. Candidate will be required to develop and implement various policies and lending strategies based on model outputs from the model development group. Additionally, you will be tasked with serving as the teams subject matter expert and aid in the training and development of more junior individuals within the group.
- Mentor and train a team of analyst to optimize collections strategies across multiple retail loan portfolios.
- Conduct in depth statistical analysis and develop various decision frameworks to drive revenue for the business.
- Present finding and conclusions to senior management to influence business decision making
- Develop overarching collections/debt recovery strategies for the entire enterprise.
- Masters degree or above in any STEM related field of study is preferred. (tuition reimbursement available)
- Previous experience conducting complex analysis for personal loan or cards portfolios at a large financial institution
- Proven experience working horizontally or cross-functionally to influence other organizations (tech, marketing, Ops, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in the financial services domain, specifically within risk/ business analytics.
- Expert proficiency in SAS, SQL, R or Python