My clients who are a growing Fintech based in Paris are currently looking for a Lead Regulatory & Internal Governance manager.
As a Lead Regulatory & Internal Governance, reporting to the VP Risk and Compliance, you will join a multicultural team ensuring that the companies activities are secured and compliant in every country we operate. Your role will be to assist the different teams of the business (Senior management, Product, Operations, Growth, etc.) to ensure a compliant but frictionless expansion of operations.
As a Lead Regulatory & Internal Governance, you will
- Accompany business divisions providing them with added-value regulatory insights, enabling them to develop our activities in a compliant and safe way.
- Identify non-compliance risks and lead regulatory action plans to cover them.
- Be the point of contact with the regulators, processing their requests and ensuring the quality of regulatory reporting.
- Ensure the efficacy of our governance and decision-making, being in charge of designing & implementing the business's comitology, internal risk reporting.
- Act as the businesses DPO, ensuring requests related to GDPR are processed adequately and in a timely manner
- Build up the regulatory team
- Experience: You have 4+ years of experience in a Compliance / Regulatory function, preferably in the Fintech or banking industry, and have a good knowledge of the French/European regulatory framework applicable to a payment institution (PSD2, AMLD5, GDPR).
- Mastery: You are a fast learner with strong attention to detail. You have good analytical and quantitative skills to quickly elaborate key findings and propose process improvements.
- Communication: You have outstanding written and oral communication skills and are able to vulgarize complex regulatory requirements.
- Business partner: You have a good understanding of business and customer experience challenges and are able to take them into account while proposing solutions.
- Languages: You are fluent in French and English. Mastery of another European language (Spanish, Italian, German) is a definitive plus.
- Education: You have a Master's Degree from business school, law school, or equivalent.